Saturday 27 October 2012

Quick Post: Hatters gonna love


Brrr! It’s fall already and winter is rapidly approaching! You know what they say, be “cold headed”, but hey! Nobody wants its brain frozen, that’s why you have to protect it. How? With a hat, of course! But remember, not any kind of hat! This is an opportunity to boost your style, so take it and make it right!

Oh! Don’t worry; I will walk you through it! Here’s my Top Three:
1) “Floppy Brim Fedora” by Rag & Bone
 
2) “Genie Ama Cloche Hat” by Eugenia Kim


3) “Blake Portrait Hat” by Eugenia Kim

I have to admit I was a bit selfish on this post because I only chose the kind of hats that would look amazing on my head, meaning they work best on round faces. Plus, I adore the mystery they bring to our outfits.

My! This post was quick indeed! Shine all over and dream on, crazy diamonds! Lotta love.

P.S. Follow me on twitter: @alanandall
P.S.2 All the images were taken from:
http://www.shopbop.com/accessories-hats/br/v=1/2534374302062819.htm?baseIndex=80

No comments:

Post a Comment