Tuesday 25 September 2012

Quick Post: Put yourself in their OMG Shoes



So, I had some free time today and I was thinking, “God! I haven’t posted anything about shoes yet!” and so, I decided to write a quick post about the shoes of this season that, according to me, are authentic pieces of art. This is the Top Three of the Most Exquisite Pieces of Footwear a.k.a. shoes:


1) "Cedar" by Jimmy Choo
1) “Cedar”, by Jimmy Choo. Generally I’m not a big fan of animal print because it tends to look cheesy, but oh, wow! Jimmy Choo just made me swallow my prejudices with this pair of super classy printed pony pumps. Yes, pony, like, they used pony hair to make them; that I personally dislike, but hopefully they have a version that doesn’t involve something else’s hair. I love the strips on top; they make you ankles look narrower. The colors are perfect, because black and white never die and they match pretty much everything. Heel high? 12 cm.





2) "Decorapump" by Christian Louboutin

2) “Decorapump”, by Christian Louboutin. “Gaga? You there? I found you some shoes for your sober outfit!” No, really, they’re WOWing: rocker yet classic, just perfect. Gaga may wear them for office meetings, but us, well, let’s keep them for any informal outing after 12 p.m. If you want to fancy them a little, wear them with a long dress, yes, long dress. With short dresses is harder, you don’t want to look like a, well, you know. Heel high? 16 cm.






2) "Vulgara" by Manolo Blahnik
3) “Vulgara”, by Manolo Blahnik. When I first saw this pair, I thought I was going to faint. Look at this, I mean, they should be inside a shelf at MoMA! Look at the patterns so carefully traced and the texture and the unusual glow and the silhouette! I don’t know if I’d dare to wear them, quite honestly. It would hurt my heart using something so beautiful where nobody could admire their exquisiteness. If you’re using shoes this complex, keep it simple with your outfit, so your clothing don’t take over your beautiful footwear.







So, what do you think? Would you put yourself in their OMG shoes? I certainly would.

I hope you enjoyed this quick post and remember, see you Thursday!

Shine all over and dream on, crazy diamonds! Lotta love.

P.S. Follow me on twitter: @alanandall


P.S.2 All the photos were taken from:
Jimmy Choo: http://us.jimmychoo.com/en/us/autumn-winter-12/cedar-online-exclusive/invt/122cedarblppo/
Christian Louboutin: http://eu.christianlouboutin.com/fr_fr/homepage/decorapump.html
Manolo Blahnik: http://www.manoloblahnik.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment